NASHVILLE—Xfinity Fan Fair X, CMA Fest’s Ultimate Country Music Fan Experience where fans get up close and personal with their favorite artists, returns to Music City Center daily Thursday, June 7 through Sunday, June 10(9:30 AM-5:00 PM). One of the biggest draws is the Artist of the Day session, which spotlights one of Country Music’s favorite acts each day by offering a glimpse into their careers from the CMA Close Up Stage. Dierks Bentley will appear on Thursday, Luke Bryan on Friday, Dustin Lynch on Saturday and Kelsea Ballerini on Sunday.
Country Music superstar Jason Aldean closes out the first night of CMA Fest Thursday, June 7 with a performance at Nissan Stadium. Aldean joins hundreds of previously announced acts performing on 11 stages throughout downtown Nashville during CMA Fest. A limited number of four-day tickets for the nightly concerts at Nissan Stadium are still available at CMAfest.com/tickets or through the CMA Box Office at 1-800-CMA-FEST.
Additional Close Up Stage programming includes:
• Country Music Hall of Fame® and Museum presents an interview with 2018 inductee Ricky Skaggs, hosted by Museum Editor Peter Cooper
• The Making of Words with Sara Evans, joined by producer Mark Bright, songwriters Victoria Banks and Emily Shackelton, and hosted by CMT’s Leslie Fram
• “Good Ole Days” – A look at Tracy Lawrence’s career through the lens of his latest album, Good Ole Days, hosted by SiriusXM’s Storme Warren
• “How to Survive Anything” with Naomi Judd
• Bluebird Café songwriters round featuring Jake Etheridge, Adam Hambrick and Tenille Townes
• Songwriters round with Bill Anderson and Bobby Bare
The full CMA Close Up Stage lineup is available on the CMA Fest app. Additional stages and programming taking place at Xfinity Fan Fair X will be announced soon. Tickets for Xfinity Fan Fair X are available for $10 each day or $25 for a four-day pass. Visit CMAFest.com/tickets to purchase.